About Source of Asia
Way beyond a simple consulting firm, Source of Asia is an international business accelerator. In simple words, we enable our customers to explore, operate and grow business in Vietnam, across ASEAN, and further afield. We thrive on challenges, permanently motivated to learn and grow along the way. We believe success lies in the human relationships we build. This dynamic environment is the ideal gateway for talents, who believe, like we do, in sustainable growth. Our fast-growing company is permanently looking for new talents, apply today!
FILLON TECHNOLOGIES has been active for more than 60 years in the paint preparation business. Alongside this, the company has also developed a range of complimentary equipment dedicated to car body shops. Paint gun cleaners and aerosol fillers together guarantee a new level of quality for the car body shop professional. Partner of choice and of reference in the world of automotive refinish, FILLON TECHNOLOGIES guarantees a local service through its global organization.
The HR and admin assistant assists the GM with translation, supports administrative support for HR, and ensures the office’s efficient operation.
1. Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office, such as:
- Makes travel arrangements (booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Prepare the documents to apply for Visa/work permit
- Schedule the company driver according to company needs
- Prepare reimbursement expense reports
- Reply to email, telephone, or face-to-face inquiries
- Greet and assist visitors to the office, providing general support.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
2. Provide administrative support for Human Resources:
- Assist in signing labor contracts, resigning, insurance, recruitment work
- Maintain up-to-date employee information and holiday records
- Manage staff appointments, check-ups, training records
- Responsible for attendance and attendance machine management, Summarize the staff leave and OT information.
3. Manage the following parts:
- Canteen (manage food delivery service or the cook)
- Cleaning of the factory (manage cleaning person or service company)
- Office supply and daily necessities for the factory (purchase, distribute and manage stock)
- Coordinate repairs of office equipment
4. Responsible for written and oral translation for management.
5. To perform any work assignment from the supervisor and to follow all the procedures defined.
6. To keep secret any confidential aspect of the company.
- Has experience with HR and/or administrative work
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently, and reliably.
- Good English reading and writing, fluent oral English
- French language knowledge is a plus