About Source Of Asia
Way beyond a simple consulting firm, Source of Asia is an international business accelerator. In simple words, we enable our customers to explore, operate and grow business in Vietnam, across ASEAN, and further afield. We thrive on challenges, permanently motivated to learn and grow along the way. We believe success lies in the human relationships we build. This dynamic environment is the ideal gateway for talents, who believe, like we do, in sustainable growth. Our fast-growing company is permanently looking for new talents, apply today!
1. ADMIN & HR RESPONSIBILITY:
- Responsible for hosted employee life cycle: on-boarding, off-boarding, confirmation, maintaining employee data in HR system completeness of hardcopy and softcopy.
- Coordinate with the Human Resources Department for salary calculation, social insurance & tax declaration. Double check and be in charge of confirming monthly payroll, social insurance/PIT contribution.
- Recruitment: Be involved in the recruitment process, following the procedure. Be the main contact to exchange information between client and recruitment team.
- Responsible for annual tax finalization for hosted employees: collecting all information related to the dependent person, registering the dependent person according to the law, issuing and providing a certificate of PIT withholding.
- Managing visa, work permits, temporary residence card procedures, and ensuring that expat employees get them on time.
- Tracking payments and updates to internal files
- Monitoring and issuing monthly invoices to customers on schedule
- Supporting hosted employees in daily activities: Booking cars, flight tickets
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
2. ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT:
- Preparing proposals based on clients’ requirements and service agreements later on
- Coordination with subcontractors when needed (depending on the type of mission): Working with visa agency for visa, work permit, TRC matters. Working with law firm for matters related to legal advisory…
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Business Administration, or related field required.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Experience: at least 03 years in a similar position. Legal experience in company/factory setup is a big plus.
- Skills: Organization & communication, computer & software skills, reliable, clear, rigorous.
- Personality: Customer mindset, dynamic, proactive, open-minded, empathetic, mature, trustworthy, willing to help others and work under pressure.
- Languages: Fluent in English + Vietnamese, French is plus.