About Source of Asia
Way beyond a simple consulting firm, Source of Asia is an international business accelerator. In simple words, we enable our customers to explore, operate and grow business in Vietnam, across ASEAN, and further afield. We thrive on challenges, permanently motivated to learn and grow along the way. We believe success lies in the human relationships we build. This dynamic environment is the ideal gateway for talents, who believe, like we do, in sustainable growth. Our fast-growing company is permanently looking for new talents, apply today!
FILLON TECHNOLOGIES has been active for more than 60 years in the paint preparation business. Alongside this, the company has also developed a range of complimentary equipment dedicated to car body shops. Paint gun cleaners and aerosol fillers together guarantee a new level of quality for the car body shop professional. Partner of choice and of reference in the world of automotive refinish, FILLON TECHNOLOGIES guarantees a local service through its global organization.
The sourcing & procurement responsible aims to reduce the procurement costs for each product and external services while ensuring a standard level of quality. He/she is responsible for the supervision of the inbound component traffic, managing the placement and delivery of purchase orders. He/she also participates in supplier audit and supplier negotiation in case of conflict/issue.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sourcing Responsibilities
- Select suppliers according to the company’s standards and requirements: negotiate to ensure product quality, price, and delivery lead-time.
- Update ERP system with selected suppliers information
- Develop cooperative relationships with main suppliers.
- Draft and negotiate contracts with suppliers and oversee the execution of contract terms.
- Perform supplier yearly evaluation and audit if needed.
- Diversify procurement sources to avoid dependence on a single supplier.
- Establish and maintain a database of potential suppliers.
- Continually search for new suppliers and report any new sourcing opportunities.
- Work closely with quality management during the component’s qualification process and during regular operation.
- Evaluate yearly suppliers’ overall performance.
2. Procurement Responsibilities
- Place orders to suppliers, and make sure the purchasing procedures are correctly followed.
- Update ERP system with purchase orders information.
- Responsible for the whole order process (order, reception, invoice, payment, NC returns if needed)
- Work in close collaboration with the production planner in order to respect the production planning.
- Avoid procurement delays.
- Manage components stock level.
- Work closely with the logistics responsible for imported components.
- Evaluate yearly suppliers’ orders performance. (On-time delivery KPI)
3. Other responsibilities
- Maintain confidentiality of confidential information.
- Perform other work assignments from his/her supervisor.
- Follow all the procedures defined by the General Management.
- Update the instructions related to her work (quality management system ISO)
- Similar previous job experience (minimum 2 years, best 5 years)
- Well organized and thorough.
- Team player.
- High level of integrity.
- Intermediate English level.
- Understand and used any ERP before.
Better, but not compulsory:
- Worked in an international culture.
- Worked in small or medium size company.
- Familiar with these kinds of products: plastic injection parts, plastic raw materials, molds, metal parts, and screws.
- Knows French language.
- Knows Chinese language.