About Source Of Asia
Way beyond a simple consulting firm, Source of Asia is an international business accelerator. In simple words, we enable our customers to explore, operate and grow business in Vietnam, across ASEAN, and further afield. We thrive on challenges, permanently motivated to learn and grow along the way. We believe success lies in the human relationships we build. This dynamic environment is the ideal gateway for talents, who believe, like we do, in sustainable growth. Our fast-growing company is permanently looking for new talents, apply today!
About the role
The purpose of the job is to support merchandiser/customers/suppliers on ORDER MANAGEMENT (mainly in FURNITURE & HOME DECORATION)/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
This position requires someone organized, motivated and entrepreneur, able to work under pressure as well as solution providing skills, operational behavior and good in human relations; a project manager, to help us lead clients along their projects, from the order until the delivery, and grow our supplier relationships.
1. ORDER MANAGEMENT:
- Preparation, validation and confirmation of all orders received, to supplier/ customer.
- Production plan implementation & follow-up production status, in charge of checking labeling and related documentation.
- QC plan preparation, implementation & follow-up with supplier/ customer, as well as analysis, inputs & corrective plans proposals.
- Be a key person in all communication to Customer/ Supplier and other teams/ stakeholders involved in orders–related manner: QC team, Logistics team, Accounting team…
2. SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT
- Supplier performance monitoring and improvement opportunity identification.
- Align with suppliers on the improvement plan and govern the implementation.
- Guide new suppliers about packing instructions following vendor manual for each client’s requirements.
- Record/Update the Database in a professional and complete manner, following SOA process under Supervisor assignment.
- Report to Supervisor on potential and risky suppliers, as well as buying strategies in general if any changed.
- Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for order confirmation and production management within the time frame.
Other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
- At least 2 years in a similar role, related experience in sourcing/order management, supply chain management preferably in Furniture/ Home Decoration within buying/ trading offices
- Knowledge of merchandising procedures is a plus.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Fluent in English is mandatory (speaking & writing),
- Good knowledge of office tools (Excel, Word)
- Experience in LOGISTICS preferred.
- Experience in an international working environment is appreciated.
- Personal qualities/attitude:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and decision making.
- Ability to learn and work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Detail-oriented, can-do attitude, self-driven and proactive.