Objective: to study the market potential and find subcontractors by carrying out boiler / foundry machining in Vietnam.
Serac, a prominent industrial manufacturing company specializing in boiler making (stainless steel and titanium) and foundry operations, sought the expertise of Source of Asia (SOA) to study the market potential and identify suitable subcontractors for boiler and foundry machining in Vietnam.
To address Serac’s objectives, SOA team implemented a comprehensive solution that encompassed various steps:
- We conducted an in-depth study and general analysis by analyzing the economic landscape, industry regulations, and business environment in Vietnam. To help Serac have in-dept valuable insights into the market condition and factors influencing the boiler-making and foundry machining sectors.
- After understanding more about the general Vietnam market, SOA team focused on studying and analyzing two specific types of products: boiler-making and foundry operations. For this detailed sector study, it enables Serac to gain more insights into the market dynamics, competition, growth potential, and emerging trends in both sectors.
- Finally, we leveraged its network and expertise to establish and identify a robust list of suppliers in Vietnam that specialized in both sectors.
As a result of the collaboration between Serac and SOA, the following outcomes were achieved:
- SOA delivered a comprehensive 40 pages of market study report. This report served as a strategic reference for Serac’s decision-making processes.
- We successfully identified and provided a list of 25 reliable suppliers specializing in boiler making and achieved in identified and presented SERAC with a list of 20 trusted suppliers specializing in foundry machining.
Through collaboration with SOA, Serac now possesses a comprehensive understanding of the market potential in Vietnam for boiler making and foundry machining. Equipped with a network of reliable suppliers, Serac is well-positioned to expand its operations and deliver exceptional products and services to its clientele in the region.